Missed Visit / Cancellation Policy
Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. In order to be respectful of the needs of other clients, please be courteous and contact us promptly if you are unable to show up for an appointment at your scheduled time.
Be aware of our Cancellation Policy and how it may affect you.
Cancellation, Rescheduling & Punctuality Policy
Our services at VIVA Wellness are in high demand. In order to be able to serve all of our clients fairly, we have implemented a new cancellation, rescheduling and punctuality policy. All clients will be asked to read and agree to this policy.
Effective April 20, 2021, VIVA Wellness SC has a new cancellation, rescheduling and punctuality policy.
We now require a 48hr notice to cancel or reschedule any service appointment.
- All appointments require 48hrs notice to cancel or reschedule, failure to do so will result in a charge for the full appointment price.
- Colon Hydrotherapy, Cavitation Body Contouring and Lymphatic Drainage services are specialty services and once booked, are non-refundable, and non-transferable. We will gladly change your appointment time, IF greater than 48hrs are given from your scheduled appointment time.
- We require a valid credit card at time of booking, which will be stored on file.
- Packages are purchased for use at VIVA Wellness, not for the individual service provider, though we make every attempt to schedule your service with provider of your choice.
- Should a service provider leave VIVA Wellness, any remaining purchased packages or sessions with them, will NOT be refunded. Instead, we will schedule your session with another service provider on staff.
Failure to comply with our policy will result in a charge for the full amount of the service, if canceled or rescheduled with less than 48hrs notice of your appointment time. Any patient who shows up 15 minutes late or more will forfeit the appointment and be charged the full amount of the service time. You may cancel or reschedule if greater than 48hrs notice is given. All services are non-transferable.
We do get a large volume of phone calls daily. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. You may also send a text message or complete our contact form.