Which Treatment is Right for You?
The lymphatic system plays a critical role in immunity, waste elimination, and fluid balance. Lymphatic drainage techniques help enhance the flow of lymph, providing soothing relief and promoting whole-body health.
What is Lymphatic Drainage?
Lymphatic drainage involves gentle massage and other techniques that stimulate contraction of the lymph vessels. This encourages proper flow and drainage of lymph fluid through circulatory and elimination channels. Methods may include manual massage, compression pumps, exercise, and more.
Tap the image to view/download our helpful guide to learn about the benefits of each Lymphatic Drainage service offered at VIVA Wellness!
Our Lymphatic Drainage Services
Detox by Rebecca™ (Brazilian)
Vacuum Lymphatic Drainage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Post-Surgical Lymphatic Drainage
Pregnancy Lymphatic Drainage
Discover the Many Advantages of Optimized Lymph Flow
Optimizing lymph flow provides a wide range of whole-body benefits:
- Alleviates swelling and edema
- Reduces inflammation
- Flushes bacteria, viruses, and metabolic waste
- Enhances immune function
- Improves detoxification
- Eases pain and discomfort
- Promotes healthy fluid balance
- Improves skin integrity and appearance
- Supports proper functioning of tissues and organs
- Aids recovery pre- and post-surgery
- Provides relaxation and soothing comfort
Who Can Benefit?
Lymphatic drainage offers advantages for:
- Lymphedema patients
- Those with swelling from trauma or inflammation
- People needing boosted immunity
- Individuals with poor circulation
- Anyone seeking relaxation and self-care
Proper lymph flow is key for health and comfort. Discover the variety of LD options VIVA Wellness offers and lymphatic drainage's soothing touch targets stagnation, while nurturing your entire being.
Want to see more?
Head over to our Instagram!
We do get a large volume of phone calls daily. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. You may also send a text message or complete our contact form.