IV Vitamin Infusions
Vitamins are essential for our health and well-being, but some of us don't get enough of these essential vitamins through our normal diet. IV Vitamin Infusions can help deliver higher doses straight into our bloodstream where the body can immediately utilize these valuable nutrients.
Benefits of IV Vitamin Infusion
Throughout the course of our busy and active lives, we don't always get the vitamins our bodies need. Vitamins are important for our health and vitality and they are crucial for many of the processes in our bodies. Vitamins can not only help support our immune system, but they can also boost a healthy metabolism.
Why IV Vitamin Infusion? Because when you receive vitamins via an IV, vitamins and nutrients are infused directly into the bloodstream. This is an improvement over typical ingestion of these vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants because it bypasses the digestive system. It delivers nutrients directly to the body at the cellular level, as quickly as possible.
VIVA Wellness offers all three options—IM Vitamin Injections, IV Vitamin Infusions, and Vitamin Supplements.
We offer a variety of IV Vitamin Infusions and packages. We can also customize a vitamin drip to suit your individual health and wellness needs.
- The Wellness Drip: Our signature vitamin drip with B vitamins, vitamin C, and magnesium with one liter of hydration.
- The Immunity Drip: Higher doses of vitamin C paired with zinc, other B vitamins, and one liter of hydration help your immune system stay strong.
- New! The Glow Up Drip: With a blend of Biotin, Vitamin C, B vitamins, and amino acids to support your hair, skin, and nails from the inside out. Beauty starts on the inside by flooding the cardiovascular system with vitamins and rich antioxidants to help your skin look and feel brighter and more nourished, and the amino acid blend supports the skin’s structure and boosts collagen production. The drip completes with a glutathione IV push—a potent liver detoxifier—which has a strong correlation to overall skin health.
- New! The Better Belly Drip: Vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids optimize gut health. Ideal for those with gut lining permeability concerns, GI inflammation, GI disorders, and for those simply wanting to optimize their gut health. Amino acids glutamine and L-arginine support gut health and repair. Amino acids and zinc help repair and reduce inflammation, while Glutathione and selenium counteract irritation and oxidative stress. The addition of vitamin C works to ensure microbial diversity.
- Glutathione IV Push: The MASTER antioxidant that helps detox your liver and helps with healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Hydration: One liter of fluid.
- Vitamin D3 IM Injection Add On: Clinical evidence shows that people with low vitamin D levels are more likely to have gut inflammation and gut dysbiosis. Supporting vitamin D levels reduces inflammation and encourages diversity of gut microbiota. Offered with a discount when administered during your IV Infusion appointment.
Visit our recent blog: IV Vitamin Infusion & IM Vitamin Injection Protocols (FAQs) for more about IV Vitamin Infusions and IM Vitamin Injections.
IV Vitamin Infusion Pricing
Our signature drip with B vitamins, vitamin C, and magnesium with one liter of hydration.
Higher doses of vitamin C, paired with zinc, other B vitamins, and one liter of hydration to help your immune system stay strong.
Biotin, Vitamin C, B vitamins, and amino acids to support your hair, skin and nails from the inside out. Price includes glutathione IV push.
Vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids to optimize gut health: glutamine, L-arginine, vitamin C, zinc, selenium, and glutathione.
One liter of fluid
Must be administered during your IV Infusion appointment.
Glutathione IV Push
The MASTER antioxidant that helps detox your liver and builds healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Call for details
IV Vitamin Infusion Packages
All purchases are paid in full at the time of booking. No refunds or transfers. We will happily reschedule your appointment if you contact us with 48hrs notice. Anything rescheduled within a 48hr window will result in the session being forfeited, and you will be charged the full amount. Additional information about our missed visit/cancellation policy.
You may also combine other services with your IV infusion—these pair great with lymphatic drainage treatments. Inquire when booking!
We do get a large volume of phone calls daily. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. You may also send a text message or complete our contact form.