IM Vitamin Injections
Intramuscular vitamin injections administered directly into the muscle are more effective than oral vitamins alone due to increased absorption. Including vitamins in any wellness regimen will help to promote balance, rejuvenation, and vibrancy.
Why Get an Intramuscular Vitamin Injection?
Studies show that many of us are deficient in a number of vitamins and minerals. Vitamin shots are a great way to get yourself back on track. Vitamin absorption through the bloodstream can be more efficiently utilized by the body, whether by injection into a muscle or infusion directly into the bloodstream. Absorption through your digestive system, while also very effective is slower and often requires more frequent dosage. VIVA Wellness offers all three options—IM Vitamin Injections, IV Vitamin Infusions, and Vitamin Supplements.
IM Vitamin Injections are great for those with busy schedules who want to be in and out in 15 minutes or less.
Some of our more popular IM Vitamin Shots:
- Vitamin B12: Energy metabolism, mood, and blood health
- B-Complex: energy, stress, metabolism, and immune support
- Weight-Loss Support: essential B vitamins plus fat-burning amino acids
- Weight-Loss Support Plus: Maximum strength lipotropic amino acids and B vitamins
- Glutathione: brightens skin, promotes collagen, detoxifies liver, and strengthens hair, skin, and nails.
- Vitamin D3: bone, joint, cardiovascular, and metabolism health.
Vitamin injections can help to support your overall health and wellness journey. To learn more about how vitamin injections can help you, schedule a consultation with our nurse practitioner at VIVA Wellness today.
IM Vitamin Injection Pricing
B12, fat burning lipotropics, and B-complex
Lab is required if wishing to receive more than 1/month
IM Vitamin Packages
All purchases are paid in full at the time of booking. No refunds or transfers. We will happily reschedule your appointment if you contact us with 48hrs notice. Anything rescheduled within a 48hr window will result in the session being forfeited, and you will be charged the full amount. Additional information about our missed visit/cancellation policy.