What is the GI Map Test and Why is it Valuable?
The GI Map test provides powerful insights into your gut microbiome - the community of microbes living in your digestive system.
It's a simple, at-home stool test that analyzes:
- Pathogenic bacteria, fungi, parasites, and viruses
- Digestive enzyme and stomach acid levels
- Inflammation markers
- Beneficial bacteria levels
- Yeast like candida
- Digestive strength (enzymes, acids)
- Intestinal health markers
- and more!
Imbalances in the gut microbiome can contribute to many chronic health issues. The GI Map reveals specific pathogens or overgrowth causing symptoms like digestive complaints, skin conditions, autoimmune disease, and mental health disorders, to name a few.
How GI Map Testing Works
The process is convenient:
- We provide a test kit with easy-to-follow collection instructions
- You collect a small stool sample at home and ship it back
- The lab utilizes advanced PCR technology to analyze organisms in your sample
- Results are available within 1-2 weeks
- We'll review results together and craft a personalized treatment plan
By pinpointing the root cause microbes, we can customize effective treatments to restore gut balance.
We do get a large volume of phone calls daily. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. You may also send a text message or complete our contact form.