Medical Weight Loss
Medical weight loss programs consist of a customized nutrition plan complete with prescription weight loss medication based on the individual client’s history and wellness goals. If you would like VIVA Wellness to help you lose weight, our nurse practitioner will personally meet with you on a regular basis to keep you on track throughout your wellness journey.
Medications & prescriptions in a medical weight loss plan can include:
- *NEW* Semaglutide: Provides powerful weight loss results through a weekly injection protocol without having to radically modify diet and lifestyle. Semaglutide is a non-stimulant, reduces cravings, makes you feel fuller for longer, and regulates blood sugar levels.
- CONTRAVE® (naltrexone HCI/bupropion HCl) – Works on two areas of your brain, the hunger center and the reward system, to reduce hunger and help control cravings.
- Phentermine – A short term solution for appetite suppression. Works best in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.
- Qsymia® – This is a combination of two drugs: Phentermine and Topiramate. It will help you eat less by reducing your appetite, and feeling more satisfied with what you've eaten.
- Additional weight loss medications may be prescribed during your care.
Jennifer Hruz, FNP-BC, APNP, a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner and founder of VIVA Wellness, will prescribe a medical weight loss plan and work with you throughout the entire process. If you are interested in exploring your weight loss options, schedule a consultation today.
All purchases are paid in full at the time of booking. No refunds or transfers. We will happily reschedule your appointment if you contact us with 48hrs notice. Anything rescheduled within a 48hr window will result in the session being forfeited, and you will be charged the full amount.
We do get a large volume of phone calls daily. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. You may also send a text message or complete our contact form.