VIVA Wellness is looking to hire 1 full-time or 2 part-time Nurse Practitioners who feel called to become part of something different—a different side of healthcare where you’ll have the ability to make a constant impact in the lives of our clients, incrementally creating a BIG difference in the world. VIVA is rapidly growing, so this impact and all the ways we make it may be constantly changing—the right person is the leader of their life and wants to step into a role that empowers them to use their gifts, passions, and experiences to encourage and facilitate healthy change.
The right NP is personable, charming, enthusiastic, intelligent, kind, autonomous, and can manage what others might consider “stress” of a busy, growing environment. While VIVA Wellness does an incredible job of bridging Western and alternative medical theories and practices, this NP must respect both worlds. We find time and again that open-mindedness makes room for creative, powerful solutions.
For the right person, the potential would exist to manage NP services at a future VIVA Wellness location. This is truly an amazing opportunity for the right candidate!
- Medical weight care management
- Help clients become healthy and the best version of themselves
- Meeting with new clients during consults to guide them on their wellness journey
- Making recommendations on which VIVA services would best serve their goals
- Prescribing and managing weight loss medications
- Current FNP with full prescribing and DEA licensure
- Enjoy teamwork and be happy to work with and be respectful of others in all roles at the clinic
- Love a boutique medicine vibe, have no medical ego, and desire to be a part of an integrative wellness team of providers
- Have a growth mindset
- Excellent track record in charting, due diligence, and respect of protocols (while being confident to vocalize when feeling a change is due)
- Emotionally intelligent. You are able to hold a massive amount of respect for those struggling with weight and body image issues. VIVA Wellness is a judgment-free zone.
- Is willing, and truly desires, to go deep with people in order to understand them. Desires to build genuine rapport that facilitates productive healing.
IDEAL BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Background and understanding of weight loss techniques, nutrition, and energetics of health. If you have had weight struggles, that’s a major plus!
- Well-versed in or curious about holistic medicine
- Will consider new grads if everything else aligns
Starting Hours: 10am – 6pm Tues-Fri ; once NP is established on their own, may add Monday hours.
Full-time – Four 10-hour days
Part-time: a mix of the above, which will be shared with another practitioner
Ideally, this person is open to taking on 1 Saturday each month
Training will occur over the course of a month with Owner / Founder / NP Jennifer. They will have the opportunity to learn business management in addition to clinical management.
We look forward to meeting you!
Email resume to email@example.com