IV Vitamin therapy has become very popular in recent years. Celebrities and social media influencers have shared their own personal experiences and recommendations. But what is IV Vitamin therapy? Quite simply, it is a method of providing you with healthy vitamins and minerals intravenously (directly into your bloodstream).
Why should I get IV Vitamin Therapy?
Generally, we human beings get our vitamins and minerals through our diets. There are some exceptions of course. For instance, we absorb more vitamin D spending time out in the sunlight than we do from a glass of vitamin D fortified milk. But we don’t often get enough of the vitamins we really need to get and stay healthy. There are lots of reasons we are vitamin deficient: poor diet, busy lives, even certain gastrointestinal conditions that adversely affect the absorption of vitamins. Even if you are living a healthy lifestyle and eating healthy foods, you may not be getting enough nutrition. There are several studies that found the nutrients in our soil over the past 75 years has been in constant decline. What does it mean to have soil that is nutrient-poor? It means you are getting less nutrition from healthy foods than you think. Less calcium, iron, vitamin C, potassium and folate in your spinach salad than your grandmother did at your age. So, it may be more important than ever to look for ways to supplement your body with IV Vitamin infusions or IM Vitamin injections.
What can IV Vitamin Therapy do for me?
- High Vitamin Absorption — IV Vitamin therapy provides the opportunity for a 100% absorption rate, as it is administered directly into your bloodstream.
- More Vitamins — It allows for a higher dose of vitamins and minerals than a typical diet.
- Immunity Boost — Certain vitamins can help rev up your immunity to infectious diseases and even has some anti-viral properties.
- Hydration — IV hydration is highly effective in restoring the body with electrolytes. This sets the groundwork for keeping the body in peak condition and fighting off viruses and bacteria.
- Detox — IV therapy can help your body’s natural detoxification systems by allowing your liver and kidneys to do their jobs more efficiently.
- Enhance Metabolism — IV vitamins can assist in the metabolism of fat and cleanse the body of metal toxins and waste bi-products with the breakdown of fat.
- Increase Energy — With a higher concentration of vitamins all at once, you will feel symptoms of fatigue start to dissipate and you’ll feel much more energy.
- Anti-Aging Benefits — IV Vitamins are a great source of antioxidants and can help your skin look and feel great, fighting free radicals that cause wrinkles and other aging symptoms.
Why VIVA Wellness for IV Vitamin Therapy?
VIVA Wellness offers a variety of vitamin infusion packages. Our clinic IV hydration lounge is a comfortable oasis while you receive your treatment. We can also customize a drip to fit your individual health and wellness needs. It’s important to note that VIVA Wellness offers a full liter of our hydration to help flush your system, aide in athletic performance, combat fatigue and dehydration. Most other clinics only offer a half-liter of hydration. We adhere to all safety standards and your IV is administered by our on-staff nurse. You can also learn more about some of our IV Vitamin Infusion packages.
How do I get started with IV Vitamin Therapy?
If you are interested in trying IV Vitamin therapy schedule your appointment today. You can schedule an appointment online, complete our Contact form, or give us a call. We’ll be happy to customize an IV Vitamin Infusion just for you.