Introducing VIVA’s IV Infusion & Hydration Promotion!
Our Summer sale has been so popular we’re extending it through the end of the year! Replenish what you’ve sweat through this summer, and boost your immune system as we go into the cooler months with our IV infusions. Our IVs are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that will help you feel your best all year long.
Now through December 31, 2023 we are offering:
- $50 Hydration Drips for 500ml of fluids anytime (no vitamins, fluid only).
- $99 for any IV drip from our menu. This is even further discounted to just $75 with service that day.
Keep in mind that we offer a variety of IV infusions to choose from, so you have options per your replenishment needs and wellness goals. A few of our most popular drips include:
- Hydration IV: This infusion is perfect for those who are feeling dehydrated or run down. It will help you rehydrate and replenish your electrolytes. IV is an effective way to hydrate when water alone doesn’t seem to be cutting it, especially after times of increased stress or energy expenditure.
- Wellness Drip or Immunity Drip: This infusion is perfect for those who want to boost their immune system and fight off threats to the immune system. It contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (the Immunity Drip includes glutathione, the master antioxidant) that will help your body fight off illness, pollutants, and other toxins that have found their way into the system.
Our IV infusions are administered by our experienced and growing team of licensed nurses. We offer a temperature-cool, energetically-warm, comfortable, and relaxing environment where you can focus on rejuvenation.
Promotional Fine Print
- Drips are subject to RN availability.
- Must use by Dec 31. May buy multiple but all expire on December 31, 2023.
Why IVs Are Important for Your Health
IVs are a great way to support your overall health and wellness goals. They may help to boost your immune system, improve your energy levels, and even help you to lose weight, as hydration alone is important in supporting digestion and detox which can also help in weight loss. IV therapy can also be used to treat specific health conditions, such as fatigue, anemia, and dehydration, especially during warmer months.
When you receive an IV, the nutrients and fluids are delivered directly into your bloodstream, which allows your body to absorb them more quickly and easily than if you were to take them orally—that means it can use them, which isn’t always the case when taken in a pill, capsule, or tablet form. This is why VIVA Wellness promotes IV therapy as a very effective way to get the nutrients you need to support your various wellness goals.
If you have any questions about the promotion or need support choosing your drip, please contact us today!