Join the VIVA Wellness Team at Our Front Desk!
Are you interested in working in the wellness community? Want to work in a growing business that will encourage your individual growth and help you achieve your goals? Apply for our open position as an additional Front Desk associate. This is a part-time position we will be filling quickly. Working at VIVA Wellness comes with so many perks!
We are looking for a talented and friendly someone who is:
- A Team Player
If you’d like a shot at joining the VIVA Wellness crew, send your resume to email@example.com
Here is the full description:
Join a rapidly growing, forward-thinking, boutique wellness practice as a Front Desk Associate. Our team specializes in a holistic approach to healing through finding root causation, as well as medical weight loss, digestive health through colon hydrotherapy, lymphatic drainage treatments (including postoperative), ultrasound cavitation body contouring, sauna, IV / IM infusions, and more!
We’re NP-founded and owned, and offer a unique variety of services performed by providers with advanced training and credentials in their specialties.
We’re fast-paced, woman-powered, high vibe, and compassionate about our clients’ success.
Front Desk Associate
The ideal candidate is passionate about health, eager to learn about our products and services, as well as interested in supporting a superb client experience at any stage — from first inquiry to raving loyal client! Must be a go-getter, greet clients with a bubbly smile, remain pleasant on the phone and in all discussions with clients. Takes direction well and with a positive attitude as they grow in the role.
This is a great opportunity for any nursing or healthcare student to learn the environment of a boutique medical practice.
- Grow and maintain client relationships by greeting clients at arrival, assisting with client questions or requests, explaining services to current and potential clients, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Manage client communications seamlessly from many different sources: text, phone, email, website leads, and in-person
- Contributes to team effort by assisting teammates with any requests and accomplishing shared goals
- Receive payment for services provided or products purchased. All business is cash-based, no insurance experience necessary.
- Assist in maintaining office: tidying areas, assisting with laundry, organizing product, and miscellaneous tasks
- Printing, scanning, and faxing as needed and requested by teammates
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying providers of patients’ arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Ability to manage and optimize a schedule by balancing client preferences, providers’ schedules, and treatment room availability.
- Support in maintaining business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies and sharing them with the ordering manager, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs if needed.
- Comforts clients by anticipating clients’ anxieties, answering clients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Protects clients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
Hours & Benefits:
Part-Time: Rotating 2-4 days during the week Mon – Fri from 1 pm – 7 pm.
Compensation: $15-$17/hr based on experience.
Begins with a 90-day probationary period, thereafter staff members receive generous discounts on all services, products, and offerings.
Medical Receptionist Skills / Qualifications:
- Telephone skills
- Client service
- Time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Word processing
- Quality focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Some university/college degree is an asset
- Experience in a business setting with answering phones and texting
- Previous experience with Google Docs, Slack, and appointment scheduling helpful but not required.
- Education or interest in health, wellness, medicine definitely would be helpful but is not required.
How to apply:
Send resumé and cover letter indicating why you’re a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org